Friday, February 11, 2011

Bye-Bye: Tweezing, Plucking and Waxing... Shave-Em-All-Of




So there is this new bizarre fashion trend I have been hearing of more and more, and which is vastly climbing on the fashion charts... It has honestly come 2 interest me thanx to its drastically different nature... NO EYEBROWS!... Yes I Typed it! People are actually considering this thanx to it being made popular on the runway shows of Alexander Mcqueen, Balenciaga, Marc Jacobs etc And, Givenchy's advertising campaign with Adriano Lima as the scary,pale, dark haired beauty without eyebrows, shot by Mert couldn't have done less than create a greater hype... This is something I would truly need to think twice about before I take into action, BUT if its something you'd totally do any day go for it! For anything is excusable when done for he love of FASHION [Its Hair it Grows back] Bisoux!

No comments:

Post a Comment